jeudi 22 février 2018

Petit Chat - Amy Earmuffs

FOR THE HIDDEN CHAPTER
 DATE : Feb 14tht - Ap 28th


 
Today I am going to present the creation of Little Cat for the Hidden Chapter. For that, I will also make you laugh :-)
I'm always eager to do my posts on time but in recent days I miss the time. I manage to do my job, but with the help of fatigue I have a little confusion. Receiving the Amy earmuffs for present them to you I do not know why but in my head I immediately think headphone. Probably also a result of my average English lol
So I create this post on these bases. And why not? When we look at this beautiful headphones it can do both earmuffs and headphones no ? It's a two in one concept. It will serve you to listen your music and to protect your ears in cold weather :-) Moreover, he is super cute with his little hearts on the side. It comes with a texture hud included (8 options on the earmuffs and on the heart beads (on 2 rows so you can make it unicolor or bicolor).
Seriously, what more can you ask for?



 Earmuffs  : Amy 


 **************************************************************************************************************************
                      I wear also :
           
                      Hair :  Analog Dog - Fix
                     
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Analog%20Dog%20Hair/179/116/24

                      Outfit : Tetra - High waisted Tie Pant & Wrap Crop Top (Collabor88)
                     
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/172/193/1086    

                      Shoes : Gos - Monza

                     
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gos/126/128/302 
 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire